Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tire Maintenance Checklist for National Car Care Month

Tire Maintenance Checklist for National Car Care Month


MT. PLEASANT, Mich.,––Did you know... April is National Car Care Month? Your vehicle endures many hardships throughout the winter season. All that corrosive road salt, slippery ice, and heavy snow is gone, leaving our roads filled with nasty and dangerous potholes. These potholes are your tires' worst nightmare! Ensure your car is ready to take on Michigan roads this spring season by getting it up to speed with this tire maintenance checklist for National Car Care Month:


1. Perform Routine Tire Rotations

  • It is recommended that you rotate your vehicle's tires every 3,000-7,000 miles or every other oil change. Tires tend to wear unevenly, which is why it's important to rotate them to ensure they wear more evenly across all four of them. This will produce better handling overall. Bring your car into our service center for a tire rotation!

2. Check Out Your Tire Tread
  • Your tire's tread is what allows you to grip the road, serving as a buffer between both surfaces that keeps you safe during various weather patterns. If your vehicle has low tire tread, you'll be put at a higher risk of hydroplaning or losing grip during rainy conditions this spring! It can also increase your stopping distance, making it more difficult to stop in an emergency situation. Check your tire's tread using the penny method or have our team of experts inspect them for you!

3. Inspect Your Tire Pressure
  • The air pressure in your tires can become effected from various temperatures. It's critical that you maintain the recommended tire pressure at all times as it will improve your fuel economy, decrease risk for tire issues, and provide a much smoother ride as a whole. You can find the recommended PSI for your car's tires in the owner's manual. It's a good idea to check your air pressure in your tires every month or so. Our service team can fill up your tires if they are in need of some air!

4. Change Your Tires
  • Have you taken off your winter tires yet? If not, it's time to do so. Winter tires are only meant to handle 45 degrees Fahrenheit and below. We recommend switching back to all-season tires. If you're in need of a new set, our service experts will be happy to get your vehicle into brand-new tires! We highly recommend replacing all four at the same time, allowing for even tread wear.


Staying up-to-date with tire maintenance will ensure their effectiveness when gripping the road and will help extend their life down the road. Spring weather tends to bring slippery road conditions, making it crucial that your vehicle is up to speed on spring car care! Use our tire maintenance checklist for National Car Care Month to make sure you've covered all the bases. Consult our tire care page for more tips on maintaining your car this season. Don't forget to schedule an appointment online with our service team for a tire rotation, new set of wheels, or any other maintenance needs you may have!


Hank Graff Mt. Pleasant we strive to provide our customers with a car buying experience that is accommodating, stress-free and fun! Visit us at our Chevrolet dealership located at 4580 E Pickard Rd in Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858 or our Buick GMC Cadillac dealership located at 116 N. Mission St in Mount Pleasant, MI 48858.

Websites: Chevrolet: HankGraffMtPleasant.com and Buick GMC Cadillac: GraffBGC.com

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) symptoms started out with a "foot drop" on my right foot. From there my right leg lost all muscle tone and after a while the entire right leg muscles were gone. Also my fingers and thumbs "contract" at times. Left arm was losing muscle tone too.The neurologist. started me on Riluzole , to reduce symptoms and slow down progression but I could not tolerate them for long due to severe side effects. I decided to adopt a more natural approach and started on ALS Disease Natural formula from THE HERBAL GARDENS, the ALS natural formula immensely helped my condition, it reversed my ALS. my slurred speech. And then the inability to eat without getting choked, strangled, and coughing. and others gradually disappeared. Visit THE HERBAL GARDENS via their official web-site ww w. Theherbalgardens. org. This ALS natural herbal formula has improved the quality of my life greatly, Since the procedure I enjoy walking the dog for my daily exercise. DON’T GIVE UP HOPE!!!

      Delete
  2. My names are monica john I’m a citizen of United Kingdom, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is charlie Sandra I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in UK still yet no good result. I decided to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called smith Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the root and half to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in UK, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact drehinomenherbalhome@gmail.com or call <+2349073923283> he will help you out with the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you looking for a Carbody Accident Repair Centre?
    Car Body Repairs in Bristol


    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for a Carbody Accident Repair Centre?
    Car Body Repairs in Bristol


    ReplyDelete