Winter Car Care vehicle components:
- Tires - Perhaps the most critical piece to keeping your vehicle in control on snowy, slushy, slippery roads. Read our tire pages to learn how not only wear, but tire inflation and pressure can seriously affect your driving capability and handling and why upgrading to a set of winter tires may just be the best course of action.
- Batteries - Cold temperatures slow the chemical reaction in your battery which creates the energy needed to start your vehicle, and could leave you unable to turn your car on. Additionally, if your battery is old it will have an even tougher time getting going on a chilly morning. Our experienced technicians run a simple diagnostic test to see if it's time to get a new battery to help brave the freezing temps.
- Brakes - You never want to be the car that slides into the ditch on the side of the road, or into an intersection. Get your brakes checked and replaced at our Graff Mt. Pleasant Service Center to ensure that you have the proper stopping capability.
- Oil Changes - In general, your oil needs to be changed regularly. But like your battery, your vehicle's oil is greatly impacted by cold temperatures, making it less effective at keeping your engine components from overheating and warping.
- Wiper Blades - Your ability to see the road in front of you is crucial this time of year, especially if snow or other precipitation is falling. Your safety is too important to try and make it through the winter with a set of wiper blades that are broken or not functioning properly.
So make your safety on the roads this winter your highest priority by completing your Winter Car Care routine at Graff Mt. Pleasant. Learn which components are most important, need upkeep, and how to tell from home that they are in need of replacement. Or, schedule your appointment today to meet with ASE Certified technicians at Graff Chevrolet or Graff Buick GMC Cadillac!
At Hank Graff Mt. Pleasant we strive to provide our customers with a car buying experience that is accommodating, stress-free and fun! Visit us at our Chevrolet dealership located at 4580 E Pickard Rd in Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858 or our Buick GMC Cadillac dealership located at 116 N. Mission St in Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
Websites: Chevrolet: HankGraffMtPleasant.com and Buick GMC Cadillac: GraffBGC.com
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube